Possibly Parables

Unique and inspiring

Saturday, 8 February 2014

The Pen...


Posted by Marilyn Friesen at 14:28
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Can You Believe This?
    (Not exactly as illustrated) Oh well, don’t feel bad. I wouldn't have believed it either if it hadn't happened to me. “Has...
  • Elephants Paying Their Respects
    Fwd: FW: The Elephants Knew‏ Fwd: FW: The Elephants Knew Actions   Herman Friesen       10/09/...
  • HEY, Good Advice!
    Don't try to see through one another but see one another through. D
  • Little More Than Cut-Outs Holding Hands
    "Mommy let’s make those paper cut-outs that all hold hands." Lola gazed thoughtfully at her six year old daughter, Keisha. The to...
  • Who Told You God Was A Hard Task Master?
    I like to spend time with God first thing in the morning. These days it`s the topic of  choices  that caught my attention, and what the B...
  • That's Impossible!--Or Isn't It?
    Can eight weeks of suffering disappear in one night? Nay, make that eight years, or even two-thirds of a lifetime. Physically I was never...
  • More Tales About Africa
    I was told there were three or four stages a missionary who goes through when they come to a place like Africa. I only remember t...
  • We're Back From Africa!!
    We're back from Africa, and my heart, mind...and diary, are bursting with vivid memories. Okay, let's go.... June 18th....
  • More About Africa. Soon.
    More About Africa! Soon. Wow! Look at that! My laptop is actually working! It’s sure handy having a son in law visit that is more know...
  • Of Wallflowers and Fish
    Ever heard reference to wallflowers?  They are fragrant flower that blooms in spring, but are quite inconspicuous. Not to insult the An...

Pages

  • Taking a Peek Into the Glass Castle
  • Home
  • Part Two and Three of the Glass Castle Series
  • LOST IN THE INKY BLACKNESS

Blog Archive

About Me

Marilyn Friesen
View my complete profile

Mary's Diary, Jesus through His Mother's Eyes

  • The Shining Castle
  • Marilyn's Books

Popular Posts

  • Veronica Partridge Revealed
    www.heavenlyechoes.today  I don’t know so terribly much about partridges but suspect they have a lot in common with chickens. Anyone...
  • Does God Answer Prayer?
    Y’know it doesn’t really help for a Mom to worry about her adult children ‘cuz she ain’t gonna know the half of what goes on in their life...
  • He Knows MY Size
    How many years is it since Darwin presented the evolution theory to the world?  It must be well over one hundred by now, am I right? So ho...
  • Is This What You'd Call A Typical Day?
    Do you have what you would call non-typical days in your life? Looking back, I decided that yesterday was anything but typical. It started...
  • Elephants Paying Their Respects
    Fwd: FW: The Elephants Knew‏ Fwd: FW: The Elephants Knew Actions   Herman Friesen       10/09/...
  • Can You Believe This?
    (Not exactly as illustrated) Oh well, don’t feel bad. I wouldn't have believed it either if it hadn't happened to me. “Has...
  • Invasion in Primo (Part one of an exciting new series)
    Have you ever heard of the wonderful land, the glorious land, the warm and happy land of  Primo?  It is not so very far away, but is in a ...
  • Drifting
    ” Do you want to go for a walk after supper,” I asked my husband while serving the evening meal. Secretly I sort of hoped he would say n...
  • Him? Fight Like a Wild Cat?
    How many of you have read the book Pilgrim’s Progress? How many of you have never even heard of the book? My husband and I have b...
  • Writing In the Sky
    I think this is the most remarkable thing that has happened in the last 2000 years. Perhaps there is an indirect correlation between this ...

Search This Blog

Translate

Simple theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.