Possibly Parables

Unique and inspiring

Friday, 5 December 2014

Mother Love


Posted by Marilyn Friesen at 04:49
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Of Wallflowers and Fish
    Ever heard reference to wallflowers?  They are fragrant flower that blooms in spring, but are quite inconspicuous. Not to insult the An...
  • The Leak in the Dike
    How many of you have grown up hearing or reading the story about the leak in the dike? It’s a legend about a brave little boy who saw a s...
  • Fog-Bog
    The fog was thick like walls around Impen'tratable and deep And there was I so sick and sore And too inclined to weep. But move I...
  • Billy Enjoyed His House of Logs
    Billy smiled to himself as he stretched out in his favorite chair beside the fireplace. “Yessir, I have a spiffy house now. Old Man No...
  • What Are You Looking At?
  • Stranger in Our Midst
    A Stranger In Our Midst As Joy entered the large Sunday school room where Bible Study would be held, a warm feeling stole into her hea...
  • The Other Shining Castle
    Not all Shining Castles are evil, this one is awesome! The book starts out as an allegory of the church but includes some real-life stories...
  • Let Him Hold You
    Someone is trudging through a valley. Someone is carrying burdens heavier than you or I have ever carried, or maybe that someone is you. I...
  • Do You WANT to go to Heaven?
    Have you ever asked someone if they wanted to go to Heaven and they replied, “Nope, I am not interested. “ If there is such a fellow, or...
  • He said, "I Don't Believe in God Anymore."
    My dear friend, You declared recently that you don’t believe in God, anymore.

Pages

  • Taking a Peek Into the Glass Castle
  • Home
  • Part Two and Three of the Glass Castle Series
  • LOST IN THE INKY BLACKNESS

Blog Archive

About Me

Marilyn Friesen
View my complete profile

Mary's Diary, Jesus through His Mother's Eyes

  • The Shining Castle
  • Marilyn's Books

Popular Posts

  • Did Jesus Play Catch?
    Did Jesus Play Catch? Can you picture the scene: a sunny day, perhaps very early in the morning because there doesn’t seem to be t...
  • That's Impossible!--Or Isn't It?
    Can eight weeks of suffering disappear in one night? Nay, make that eight years, or even two-thirds of a lifetime. Physically I was never...
  • Who Are You Inviting for Christmas?
    Happy holidays! How many times have you said that or had someone say that to you? Did it bring a smile to your face? Sure probably, but d...
  • My Dearest Friend
    Jesus or Yeshua, is my dearest friend and guide. When I stroll through the mall or leaf through catalogs and see many desirable things tha...
  • Cherish the Fragments
    Fourteen-year-old Rebecca pressed closer to her young husband. She felt uncomfortable even in small crowds and this one stretched out as ...
  • Better Than a Fairy Tale
    Do you want to hear a story that is so marvelous that you’ll think I made it up? I know for a fact that it is true ‘cuz it happened to ...
  • My Appointment With the King
    I serve such a wonderful king. Every morning about five thirty, I get to have an appointment with Him. The thing is I know He has millio...
  • Of Wallflowers and Fish
    Ever heard reference to wallflowers?  They are fragrant flower that blooms in spring, but are quite inconspicuous. Not to insult the An...
  • The Leak in the Dike
    How many of you have grown up hearing or reading the story about the leak in the dike? It’s a legend about a brave little boy who saw a s...
  • Discoveries in the Land of Primo
    Some of the discoveries in the land of Primo were pleasant, and some they didn't mind so very much--until later! One such object was ...

Search This Blog

Translate

Simple theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.