Possibly Parables

Unique and inspiring

Friday, 29 May 2015

What Would You Do?


Posted by Marilyn Friesen at 18:37
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • My Appointment With the King
    I serve such a wonderful king. Every morning about five thirty, I get to have an appointment with Him. The thing is I know He has millio...
  • Did Jesus Play Catch?
    Did Jesus Play Catch? Can you picture the scene: a sunny day, perhaps very early in the morning because there doesn’t seem to be t...
  • Who Are You Inviting for Christmas?
    Happy holidays! How many times have you said that or had someone say that to you? Did it bring a smile to your face? Sure probably, but d...
  • Invasion in Primo (Part one of an exciting new series)
    Have you ever heard of the wonderful land, the glorious land, the warm and happy land of  Primo?  It is not so very far away, but is in a ...
  • Look What's Coming
    (Ya, I'm excited.) I'm going to squeeze in a pre-script, whatever that is, to this little chat about my books. It's such an...
  • Staggering Across the Water
    I didn’t belong out there. Hey, even I know it. Now.
  • Better Than a Fairy Tale
    Do you want to hear a story that is so marvelous that you’ll think I made it up? I know for a fact that it is true ‘cuz it happened to ...
  • Stitching Life Together with Prayer
     Jessica emptied the bag of quilting scraps on the table and  slouched down in front of it. Rain was drizzling down the window and s...
  • Building a Bridge For You
    Logan I saw you last night. Did you see me? I think you did. I saw you just once, maybe twice, glancing my way. You know I have a mother...
  • Evil Cannot Harm Me
    I Will Fear No Evil The rain lashed against Matilda’s face and soaked through her clothes as she plodded down the muddy trail. It had ...

Pages

  • Taking a Peek Into the Glass Castle
  • Home
  • Part Two and Three of the Glass Castle Series
  • LOST IN THE INKY BLACKNESS

Blog Archive

About Me

Marilyn Friesen
View my complete profile

Mary's Diary, Jesus through His Mother's Eyes

  • The Shining Castle
  • Marilyn's Books

Popular Posts

  • My Appointment With the King
    I serve such a wonderful king. Every morning about five thirty, I get to have an appointment with Him. The thing is I know He has millio...
  • Who Are You Inviting for Christmas?
    Happy holidays! How many times have you said that or had someone say that to you? Did it bring a smile to your face? Sure probably, but d...
  • Are You Convinced?
    Let Christmas come alive for you this year in a breathlessly exciting way! Do you believe that Jesus really walked this earth and live...
  • Look What's Coming
    (Ya, I'm excited.) I'm going to squeeze in a pre-script, whatever that is, to this little chat about my books. It's such an...
  • That's Impossible!--Or Isn't It?
    Can eight weeks of suffering disappear in one night? Nay, make that eight years, or even two-thirds of a lifetime. Physically I was never...
  • Invasion in Primo (Part one of an exciting new series)
    Have you ever heard of the wonderful land, the glorious land, the warm and happy land of  Primo?  It is not so very far away, but is in a ...
  • Did Jesus Play Catch?
    Did Jesus Play Catch? Can you picture the scene: a sunny day, perhaps very early in the morning because there doesn’t seem to be t...
  • Loaves...of What?
    Loaves…Of What? Luke 11:5-9 Hez readjusted the sack over his shoulder, wiped the grim and sweat off his brow and looked upwards. Stars w...
  • The Glass Castle Is Attacked!
    If you want to know what this is loosely based on, check out Hezikiah's dilemma in ll Kings. It is an allegory of the church in these m...
  • I Gotta Have It!
    That little dog sure looked smug as it traipsed along with a bone in its mouth. I don’t know where he got it; maybe from under the nose ...

Search This Blog

Translate

Simple theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.