Possibly Parables

Unique and inspiring

Monday, 3 March 2014

Inspiration for Today



Posted by Marilyn Friesen at 07:13
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Discoveries in the Land of Primo
    Some of the discoveries in the land of Primo were pleasant, and some they didn't mind so very much--until later! One such object was ...
  • Cherish the Fragments
    Fourteen-year-old Rebecca pressed closer to her young husband. She felt uncomfortable even in small crowds and this one stretched out as ...
  • The Leak in the Dike
    How many of you have grown up hearing or reading the story about the leak in the dike? It’s a legend about a brave little boy who saw a s...
  • Too Much Startling News
    An excerpt from Mary’s Diary. Part of my pre-Christmas series.  J Marcheshvan  7 th November 28 th W e have heard such start...
  • Better Than a Fairy Tale
    Do you want to hear a story that is so marvelous that you’ll think I made it up? I know for a fact that it is true ‘cuz it happened to ...
  • My Dearest Friend
    Jesus or Yeshua, is my dearest friend and guide. When I stroll through the mall or leaf through catalogs and see many desirable things tha...
  • The Mysterious Disease
    He held his head high, he was one of the elite, no one would ever find out his secret. His robe was as luxurious, gleaming white as the...
  • HEY, Good Advice!
    Don't try to see through one another but see one another through. D
  • That's Impossible!--Or Isn't It?
    Can eight weeks of suffering disappear in one night? Nay, make that eight years, or even two-thirds of a lifetime. Physically I was never...
  • Predators
    Now why did I have to dream about him? In spite of things that happened in my childhood and teen years I haven’t been plagued by those k...

Pages

  • Taking a Peek Into the Glass Castle
  • Home
  • Part Two and Three of the Glass Castle Series
  • LOST IN THE INKY BLACKNESS

Blog Archive

About Me

Marilyn Friesen
View my complete profile

Mary's Diary, Jesus through His Mother's Eyes

  • The Shining Castle
  • Marilyn's Books

Popular Posts

  • That's Impossible!--Or Isn't It?
    Can eight weeks of suffering disappear in one night? Nay, make that eight years, or even two-thirds of a lifetime. Physically I was never...
  • My Dearest Friend
    Jesus or Yeshua, is my dearest friend and guide. When I stroll through the mall or leaf through catalogs and see many desirable things tha...
  • Who Are You Inviting for Christmas?
    Happy holidays! How many times have you said that or had someone say that to you? Did it bring a smile to your face? Sure probably, but d...
  • The Leak in the Dike
    How many of you have grown up hearing or reading the story about the leak in the dike? It’s a legend about a brave little boy who saw a s...
  • My Appointment With the King
    I serve such a wonderful king. Every morning about five thirty, I get to have an appointment with Him. The thing is I know He has millio...
  • Did Jesus Play Catch?
    Did Jesus Play Catch? Can you picture the scene: a sunny day, perhaps very early in the morning because there doesn’t seem to be t...
  • Better Than a Fairy Tale
    Do you want to hear a story that is so marvelous that you’ll think I made it up? I know for a fact that it is true ‘cuz it happened to ...
  • Invasion in Primo (Part one of an exciting new series)
    Have you ever heard of the wonderful land, the glorious land, the warm and happy land of  Primo?  It is not so very far away, but is in a ...
  • Are You Convinced?
    Let Christmas come alive for you this year in a breathlessly exciting way! Do you believe that Jesus really walked this earth and live...
  • Look What's Coming
    (Ya, I'm excited.) I'm going to squeeze in a pre-script, whatever that is, to this little chat about my books. It's such an...

Search This Blog

Translate

Simple theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.