Possibly Parables

Unique and inspiring

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Are You Hard?


Posted by Marilyn Friesen at 15:54
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Of Wallflowers and Fish
    Ever heard reference to wallflowers?  They are fragrant flower that blooms in spring, but are quite inconspicuous. Not to insult the An...
  • The Christmas Story, As Seen through Mary's Eyes (Con't)
    I dumped way too many pages on all you busy people last time, but I hope this will be more manageable.  The pages are crowded together, no...
  • Let Him Hold You
    Someone is trudging through a valley. Someone is carrying burdens heavier than you or I have ever carried, or maybe that someone is you. I...
  • A Walk Down Memory's Lane
    I was looking forward to visiting my childhood home once again. I suppose many of us have nostalgic memories of the place we grew up at. Su...
  • Where Is a Friend
    I'd like to find the kind of friend Who’d walk along with me, Who’d hold my hand and help me stand When life’s as grim as gri...
  • Do You Want to Ride a Cheetah?
    Have you ever wondered why God planted a tree in the Garden of Eden and then told Adam and Eve not to eat of it? Did He really expect ...
  • Out of the Dark a Cry
    The cries seem to be coming from further away.  She was going in the wrong direction!  She made a quarter turn, carefully shuffling forw...
  • What Would You Do?
  • That's MY Baby!
    Have you ever read or heard of stories about the atrocities that happened in Catholic boarding schools a couple generations ago? There...
  • We're Coming!
    t was dark. And cold and here we were skimming along the highway reaching 130kms per hour now and then. If you’re not metric please don’t ...

Pages

  • Taking a Peek Into the Glass Castle
  • Home
  • Part Two and Three of the Glass Castle Series
  • LOST IN THE INKY BLACKNESS

Blog Archive

About Me

Marilyn Friesen
View my complete profile

Mary's Diary, Jesus through His Mother's Eyes

  • The Shining Castle
  • Marilyn's Books

Popular Posts

  • Cherish the Fragments
    Fourteen-year-old Rebecca pressed closer to her young husband. She felt uncomfortable even in small crowds and this one stretched out as ...
  • That's Impossible!--Or Isn't It?
    Can eight weeks of suffering disappear in one night? Nay, make that eight years, or even two-thirds of a lifetime. Physically I was never...
  • Let Him Hold You
    Someone is trudging through a valley. Someone is carrying burdens heavier than you or I have ever carried, or maybe that someone is you. I...
  • My Dearest Friend
    Jesus or Yeshua, is my dearest friend and guide. When I stroll through the mall or leaf through catalogs and see many desirable things tha...
  • Of Wallflowers and Fish
    Ever heard reference to wallflowers?  They are fragrant flower that blooms in spring, but are quite inconspicuous. Not to insult the An...
  • The Christmas Story, As Seen through Mary's Eyes (Con't)
    I dumped way too many pages on all you busy people last time, but I hope this will be more manageable.  The pages are crowded together, no...
  • Who Are You Inviting for Christmas?
    Happy holidays! How many times have you said that or had someone say that to you? Did it bring a smile to your face? Sure probably, but d...
  • The Leak in the Dike
    How many of you have grown up hearing or reading the story about the leak in the dike? It’s a legend about a brave little boy who saw a s...
  • Discoveries in the Land of Primo
    Some of the discoveries in the land of Primo were pleasant, and some they didn't mind so very much--until later! One such object was ...
  • Bewildered? Trapped? Lost?
    So Where Are You Dwelling? Narrow dusty corridors run throughout the castle, they are so much like a maze I can’t keep them all straig...

Search This Blog

Translate

Simple theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.