Possibly Parables

Unique and inspiring

Thursday, 27 November 2014

Choices

Posted by Marilyn Friesen at 04:23
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Discoveries in the Land of Primo
    Some of the discoveries in the land of Primo were pleasant, and some they didn't mind so very much--until later! One such object was ...
  • Of Wallflowers and Fish
    Ever heard reference to wallflowers?  They are fragrant flower that blooms in spring, but are quite inconspicuous. Not to insult the An...
  • The Leak in the Dike
    How many of you have grown up hearing or reading the story about the leak in the dike? It’s a legend about a brave little boy who saw a s...
  • Too Much Startling News
    An excerpt from Mary’s Diary. Part of my pre-Christmas series.  J Marcheshvan  7 th November 28 th W e have heard such start...
  • Wily Snakes and Other Dangers
    Part of the Glass Castle Series           Six days later Dov and Marconious tiptoed softly towards the King’s throne and waited respec...
  • Choices
  • Jesus' Mother Huddling in the Rain
    Now, let’s see. Where did I leave off, last? How often will I have to post to get this done by Christmas? Okay, okay, I’ll step out of the...
  • Eternal Friend
  • He said, "I Don't Believe in God Anymore."
    My dear friend, You declared recently that you don’t believe in God, anymore.
  • The World Hospital
    symbolic                  “This is sure a junky, old hospital,” Jyoti grumbled. “As soon as I can I’ll be glad to move on to a bette...

Pages

  • Taking a Peek Into the Glass Castle
  • Home
  • Part Two and Three of the Glass Castle Series
  • LOST IN THE INKY BLACKNESS

Blog Archive

About Me

Marilyn Friesen
View my complete profile

Mary's Diary, Jesus through His Mother's Eyes

  • The Shining Castle
  • Marilyn's Books

Popular Posts

  • That's Impossible!--Or Isn't It?
    Can eight weeks of suffering disappear in one night? Nay, make that eight years, or even two-thirds of a lifetime. Physically I was never...
  • My Dearest Friend
    Jesus or Yeshua, is my dearest friend and guide. When I stroll through the mall or leaf through catalogs and see many desirable things tha...
  • The Leak in the Dike
    How many of you have grown up hearing or reading the story about the leak in the dike? It’s a legend about a brave little boy who saw a s...
  • Who Are You Inviting for Christmas?
    Happy holidays! How many times have you said that or had someone say that to you? Did it bring a smile to your face? Sure probably, but d...
  • Did Jesus Play Catch?
    Did Jesus Play Catch? Can you picture the scene: a sunny day, perhaps very early in the morning because there doesn’t seem to be t...
  • My Appointment With the King
    I serve such a wonderful king. Every morning about five thirty, I get to have an appointment with Him. The thing is I know He has millio...
  • Better Than a Fairy Tale
    Do you want to hear a story that is so marvelous that you’ll think I made it up? I know for a fact that it is true ‘cuz it happened to ...
  • Invasion in Primo (Part one of an exciting new series)
    Have you ever heard of the wonderful land, the glorious land, the warm and happy land of  Primo?  It is not so very far away, but is in a ...
  • Look What's Coming
    (Ya, I'm excited.) I'm going to squeeze in a pre-script, whatever that is, to this little chat about my books. It's such an...
  • Discoveries in the Land of Primo
    Some of the discoveries in the land of Primo were pleasant, and some they didn't mind so very much--until later! One such object was ...

Search This Blog

Translate

Simple theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.